The curricular external internships are configured as a optional subject in the Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering study plan (6 ECTS credits). These are aimed to complete and strengthen the competences associated to the degree. They are developed in a working and professional real environment, connected with any of the Degree’s field, under the supervision of a mentor in a collaborating entity and an academic mentor in the centre. These internships take place in the 4th year of the degree.
However, it is also possible to carry out extracurricular internships, managed by the FUVI (fundacionuvigo.es). These extracurricular internships can be recognised as External Internships as long as the specific requirements for external internships regulation of the SASE are met. It is recommended for students interested in carry out extracurricular internships to get in contact with the centre internships coordinator (email@example.com).
With regard to the internships in the Master’s Degree in Operations and Unmanned Aircraft Systems Engineering, it is recommended to contact the degree coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A EEAE ten convenios de colaboración con empresas, asociacións e institucións para a realización de prácticas externas curriculares e extracurriculares.
Regulation regarding the external internships
- Royal Decree 592/2014, of the 11th of July, which regulates the curricular external internships for university students.
- External Internships Regulation of the Uvigo
- External Internships Regulation
- External Internships Presentation
Curricular external internships 2021/2022
- Information on the procedure and schedule of the curricular internships in the year 2021/2022
- Companies list to perform internships as well as number of offered places 2021/2022