Information prior to the enrolment regarding the access and admission.
The Royal Decree 412/2014 of July 6, establishes the basic regulation for acceptance procedures to official university degrees and the acceptance procedures in the Spanish public universities. The following groups can access to the university degrees:
- Students in possession of Baccalaureate diploma on the Spanish educational system or other declared equivalent.
- Students in possession of European Bachelor diploma or the international Bachelor diploma.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies on the educational systems of the European Union Member States or on other States with which international agreements applicable in this respect have been subscribed, on a reciprocity basis.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies homologue to the Baccalaureate diploma of the Spanish educational system, obtained or performed in educational systems of States that are not members of the European Union with which there are no subscribed international agreements for the recognition of the Baccalaureate diploma on reciprocity basis.
- Students in possession of the official diplomas of higher technical in vocational training, higher technician on plastic arts, design or higher sports technician, within the Spanish educational system or of certificates, diplomas and studies declared equivalent or homologue to these diplomas.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies, different from the equivalents to the Baccalaureate diplomas, higher technical in vocational training, higher technician on plastic arts, design or sports, obtained or performed on an European Union Member State or other States with which international agreements applicable in this respect have been subscribed, on a reciprocity basis, when the students meet the academic requirements of the Member States to access to their Universities.
- People over 25 years old who pass the admission test.
- People over 40 years old with work or professional experience related to the degree.
- People over 45 years old who pass the admission test.
- Students with a university degree on Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent degrees.
- Students with a university degree as a certified degree, technical architect, technical engineer, architect, engineer, corresponding to the previous ordination for university studies, or an equivalent degree.
- Students who performed partial university studies, in Spain or abroad, or that after finishing the university studies abroad did not achieve the homologation in Spain and are willing to continue their studies in a Spanish University. In this case, it would be an essential requirement that the corresponding university transfers at least 30 ECTS credits.
- Students who were able to access the university system according to the regulation on the Spanish educational system prior the Organic Law 8/2013, on December 9.
An entry profile will be considered in terms of knowledge, skills and initial abilities at a Baccalaureate or a vocational training level. In particular, the personal characteristics (sensibilities, skills, specific abilities, etc.) and the academic characteristics of those who are more suitable for the Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering are the following:
- Basic knowledges on the computer and IT use.
- Good mathematical skills, numeracy aptitude.
- Spatial conceptualisation.
- Abstraction, analysis and synthesis capability and logical reasoning.
- Curiosity, imagination, creativity, innovation.
- Perception and attention capacities.
- Sense of organisation and method.
- Attention to detail.
- Practicality and spatial vision.
- Basic skills on oral and written expression and reading comprehension in Spanish and Galician.
- Basic social skills for teamwork.
The means of admission are the general established by the University, being able to study the Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering all the graduated with the Baccalaureate diploma in any of its branches.
Access can be granted through the following certificates:
- Baccalaureate diploma and passing of the admission test for the university, according to the law 6/2001 of Universities (article 42).
- Certificate of Higher Education Training Cycle of the Aeronautical and Industrial Branch of Vocational Training (FP).
- University graduated in the branch of Engineering and Architecture.
- Admission tests for people over 25.
Number of entry level places by recognition of 30 ECTS: 1
- 1 place, from national studies.
- 0 places, from foreign studies.
Information on Students Support
All the information can be found at the section Student Orientation
All the information can be found at the section Enrolment