Differential equations and numerical simulation (MA1)
- Numerical solution of models governed by partial differential equations, being their fields of application are mainly engineering and medicine.
- Dynamic aspect (stability, asymptotic behavior, periodic solutions and chaos) of models governed by common differential equations with delay and equations in differences. Applied mainly in biology (in particular, population dynamics), physics and economics models.
- Study and modeling of oceanographic processes on coasts, platforms and estuaries. Nonlinear Physics.
Physical Engineering (OF1)
- Study of exotic photonic states. Intelligent LED lighting system design. Nanophotonics. THz waves.
Applied Computer Science Laboratory (LIA2)
- Image processing. Simulation, optimization, and approximation. Space engineering. Intelligent software systems. Computer graphics. Biomedical informatics.